Try this fun twist on a old-time classic. I like to use half cream and half Greek yogurt to make it healthy-ish and to cut through the sweetness. Don't worry — it's not as messy as a traditional s'mores!
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 graham crackers, lightly crushed
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoon chocolate sauce, plus more for serving
- 4 large waffle cones or cups
1. Using an electric mixer, in a large bowl beat together the Greek yogurt and cream until stiff peaks from.
2. Fold through the graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate chips. Drizzle over chocolate sauce and then lightly fold to create ribbons.
3. Spoon into waffle cones or cups and top with extra ingredients to serve.