This post is sponsored by Hershey's.
Turn this summertime favorite into a dip you won't be able to stop eating!
- 3 (1.55-ounce) milk chocolate bars
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- Graham crackers, for serving
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Remove wrappers from chocolate bars; break into pieces.
2. Place chocolate pieces and heavy cream in microwave-safe and ovenproof ramekin or small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
3. Cover surface of chocolate mixture with marshmallows. Heat in oven 10 to 12 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and just begin to brown. Remove from oven; cool 5 minutes. Serve with graham cracker pieces.