This is a fun take on grilled Mexican street corn with a tasty twist. The crispy crumbled pork skins and cheesy Parmesan make it as unique as it is delicious.
- 4 fresh ears corn, shucked
- 1/2 cup crumbled pork skins
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced chives
1. On a grill, grill pan or hot skillet, char the corn.
2. Mix the crumbled pork skins and the Parmesan cheese together in a plate or shallow bowl.
3. Slather mayonnaise onto each ear of corn and roll in the pork skin mixture.
4. Sprinkle with the minced chives and serve.