The genius of this 5–ingredient, no-cook dish is the combination of already seasoned, flavorful components. Look for little mozzarella balls marinated with herbs and oil, and croutons seasoned with cheese, pepper, and garlic.
- 1 large tomato, diced
- ½ cup slivered red onion
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- One 12-ounce container bocconcini marinated in herbs and oil, ½ cup oil reserved
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin and bones removed, meat coarsely shredded
- One 5-ounce bag seasoned large cut croutons