Adding avocado to deviled eggs gives them a fresh flavor and fun color for a unique presentation. These will be a hit at any get-together.
- 12 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large ripe avocado, diced
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Curly parsley, for garnish
1. Slice eggs in half and remove yolks.
2. In a bowl, beat yolks together with mayonnaise, avocado, mustard, cayenne and salt until smooth. Transfer mixture to a piping bag fitted with a star tip.
3. Pipe the mixture into the hollows of the egg whites. Garnish with parsley and serve.