- 1 stick butter
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1. Spray four 6-ounce, heat-proof ramekins with baking spray and set aside.
2. Microwave the butter, bittersweet chocolate and semisweet chocolate in a large bowl on high until the butter is melted, about 1 minute. Whisk until the chocolate is also completely melted. Stir in the sugar until well blended. Whisk in the eggs and egg yolks, then add the vanilla. Stir in the flour.
3. Divide the mixture evenly between the ramekins, about 1/3 cup per ramekin.
3. Place the trivet into the inner pot along with 2/3 cups water. Arrange three ramekins along the bottom with one balancing on top of the others the middle. Lock the lid into place, set vent to Sealing, select Manual, and cook on High for 10 minutes.
4. When the time is up, use Quick Release and remove the lid. Carefully remove the cakes and allow to cool slightly, for about 2-3 minutes.
5. To serve, invert the warm cakes onto individual plates and top with with vanilla ice cream, if desired.