Invigorate your smoothie game with fresh, fruity smoothie bowls topped with your choice of healthy, crunchy add-ons. You can boost the amount of protein by adding protein powder or Greek yogurt.
- 1/4 cup almond milk, vanilla or unsweetened
- 8 ounces frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 can (7 ounces) no sugar-added canned pineapple
- 3 tablespoons nut butter
- 2 scoops vanilla or chocolate protein powder (vegan or whey isolate)
- nuts and seeds (sliced almonds, chia seeds, pecans, cashews, etc)
- shaved unsweetened coconut
- fresh fruit (berries, banana, kiwi, etc.)
- cacao nibs (unsweetened)
To a food processor or high-powered blender, add the ingredients in the order they are listed.2.
Blend until smooth and thick. (You may have to take off the top and scrape the sides using a spatula and blend again in order to fully mix all of the ingredients.) For a thicker consistency, add less or remove the almond milk. For a thinner consistency, add a tablespoon at a time of almond milk or canned pineapple juice to thin it out.3.
Add the smoothie to a bowl and add your favorite toppings!