- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 celery stalks, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large, ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
This delicious low-carb meal is loaded with all sorts of amazing flavors, crunchy textures, and plenty of healthy fats to keep you energized and happy.
Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.2.
Divide the greens, celery, and tomatoes among four plates. Top with the olives, avocado, and pumpkin seeds.3.
Drizzle a vinaigrette over the salad and serve immediately.