Drip cakes are super trendy and fun to make! Adding drips to a cake can really make your work eye-catching!
Technique tip: Warm the icing so it is easily pourable.
Special equipment: Squeeze bottles.
- White iced cake, store-bought or homemade
- White icing, store-bought or homemade
- Food coloring
1. Place cake in the refrigerator and let chill for 1 hour.
2. Gently melt icing in the microwave in 10 second increments until fluid.
3. Divide icing into squeeze bottles.
4. Add desired food coloring to bottles and shake gently with your finger over the top so the icing does not leak out.
5. Remove cake from the refrigerator and squeeze the colored icing over cake in desired pattern.