I have 101 bundt cake recipes on my website, but this one is my very favorite. It's always moist, it's always delicious and it always tastes just like fall.
Swap option: You can use yellow cake mix and then add cinnamon if you can't find a spice cake mix.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1¼ cups water
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3 to 4 splashes milk
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
For the cake:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 10-inch bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding, oil, water, eggs and pumpkin with an electric mixer. Pour into prepared bundt pan.
4. Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. Let cake rest in the pan on the counter for 10 minutes. Then, invert cake onto serving plate to finish cooling.
For the frosting:
In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar, butter and milk with an electric mixer until creamy. Stir in the cinnamon and frost the cooled cake.