- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup flax
- 1 cup dates, pitted (+1 cup water)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can pumpkin
- 2 can eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Soak dates for both crust and filling in boiling water for 10 minutes.
(Make sure the dates for the filling are soaking in 1 cup of water).
3. Drain dates for the crust and pulse in a food processor with remaining crust ingredients until thoroughly combined.
Press into the bottom and up the sides of a pie pan.
4. Add dates and soaking water for filling to food processor and blend until smooth.
Whisk eggs and add to food processor with remaining filling ingredients.
Blend until smooth.
5. Pour filling into crust and bake for 40 minutes.
6. Let cool for an hour at room temperature.
Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving to allow pie to set up.