The combination of sweet and salty in these chocolaty pretzel bites is irresistible. They also look like they took hours to make, but they only need four ingredients and about 15 minutes to put together.
- One (16-ounce) bag square pretzels
- One (12-ounce) bag chocolate kisses
- One (12-ounce) bag chocolate-covered caramels, such as Rolos
- One (12-ounce) bag candy-coated chocolate pieces, such as M&M's
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Arrange pretzels in a single layer on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
3. Place the chocolate kisses and caramels on top of pretzels.
4. Put the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 2-3 minutes until chocolate is shiny.
5. Remove from the oven and quickly place an M&M on top of chocolate and press down lightly.
6. Place the baking sheet in the fridge and let the chocolate cool for at least 10 minutes or until set.