The almond milk can be replaced with coconut milk, cashew milk, or full fat organic dairy milk.
- 1 serving (25g) protein powder or 2 tablespoons LSA mix or 2-3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon almond or peanut butter
- 1–2 teaspoon stevia powder or stevia liquid (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or psyllium husk
- 1/2 cup frozen berries or 1/4 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves (optional)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond
- 1/2 cup ice blocks
- 1/2 cup filtered water
To serve (optional):
- 1/4 banana, sliced
- Mixed nuts, chopped
Place all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blitz until combined.2.
Pour the smoothie into a glass or bowl and top with desiccated coconut, sliced banana, homemade granola and nuts for the crunch factor.