This ultimate smoothie recipe makes a great nutritional breakfast or on-the-go snack. It will keep you full and satiated, and helps you stay on top of cravings. The almond milk can be replaced with coconut milk, cashew milk, or full fat organic dairy milk.
- 1 serving (25g) protein powder or 2 tablespoons LSA mix or 2-3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon almond or peanut butter
- 1–2 teaspoon stevia powder or stevia liquid (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or psyllium husk
- 1/2 cup frozen berries or 1/4 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves (optional)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond
- 1/2 cup ice blocks
- 1/2 cup filtered water
To serve (optional):
1. Place all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blitz until combined.
2. Pour the smoothie into a glass or bowl and top with desiccated coconut, sliced banana, homemade granola and nuts for the crunch factor.