- 1 pound large baking potatoes
- 1/2 pound large zucchini
- 2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 quart peanut oil for frying
- 1 cup gorgonzola cheese crumbled
Peel potatoes, cut into very thin slices and immediately place in a bowl of cold water.
Cut zucchini into thin slices, place in a large bowl and toss with flour.
Drain potatoes and dry on paper towels.
2. In a heavy sauté pan, heat oil to 325. Deep fry potato and zucchini chips for about 2 to 3 minutes; drain, season with salt and let cool.
3. Add potato and zucchini chips to a large baking pan.
Spread out evenly to make just one layer.
Top with gorgonzola cheese and bake in a 350° oven until cheese melts.