You only need 5 ingredients to make these tasty pork skewers with peanut butter sauce. Cook the skewers and serve the sauce on the side for dipping or spoon a bit of sauce on pork as it cooks for extra flavor and serve additional sauce for dipping.
- 1 to 2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Nonstick oil spray
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Sriracha hot sauce (optional)
1. Thread the pork through wooden skewers. Coat a large skillet with nonstick oil spray and warm over medium-high heat. Add the skewers and cook for about 5 minutes on each side. Spray again to prevent from sticking if needed.
2. In a medium bowl, add the peanut butter, broth, water and soy sauce. Stir until smooth and completely combined. If using, add a few dashes of hot sauce and stir to combine. Serve.