These easy pepperoni pizza rolls will please kids and adults alike. Serve them at your next tailgating or TV show viewing party party.
- 1 8-ounce tube crescent dough
- 3/4 cup prepared pizza sauce, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Thin slices of pepperoni, for topping
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. On a work surface, unroll the crescent dough. Spread the pizza sauce on top, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle the cheese evenly on the sauce and top with the pepperoni. Working from the side closest to you, roll up the dough into a tight log. Slice the dough crosswise into rolls and transfer them to a parchment paper-lines baking sheet. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
2. Bake the rolls for about 12 to 15 minutes, until puffed and browned. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving with more pizza sauce.