- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 15-ounce can pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Baguette slices or pita chips, for serving
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream and oregano. Spread the mixture evenly in the bottom of an 8x8-inch baking dish.
Top with the pizza sauce.
Add a layer of sprinkled Parmesan.
Throw on the mozzarella.
Then the pepperoni.
Plus the bell pepper.
Don't forget the olives.
The finishing touch: scallions.
Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Serve with baguette slices or pita chips.