- 2 tablespoons honey, dissolved in a 1/4 cup very warm or hot water
- 1 cup Pineapple Honey Vodka from Little Black Dress
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed, lemon juice, strained
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, loosely packed
- 2 dashes of bitters for each
In a small pitcher add the vodka/ honey water and lemon juice. Add the basil and muddle with a wooden spoon. Fill 4 to 6 mason jars with ice cubes. Add the 2 dashes of bitters to each mason jar. Divide the cocktail evenly among the glasses. Top with club soda. Garnish with lemon slices and serve.