Guacamole, in all its glory, typically has the perfect ratio of creamy avocado chunks, spice and zesty lime juice. Try adding finely chopped pickles and hot pickle brine to the mix, and you'll be amazed at how well it enhances the classic flavor profile of the beloved Mexican dip.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons pickle brine (hot or spicy, preferred)
- 1/2 cup dill or hot pickles, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill (ideally from the pickle jar)
- Pinch of salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Corn chips, for serving
1. Cut avocados in half, remove the pits, scoop out avocado flesh with a spoon and place in a bowl. Using a fork, roughly mash the avocados until they are soft but a little chunky.
2. Add in the pickles, brine, red onion, garlic, chopped dill and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Serve with corn chips and enjoy!