Serve frozen piña coladas in blood rimmed glasses with edible eyeball garnishes for a grown-up Halloween treat.
- Corn syrup
- Red food coloring
- 6 ounces coconut cream
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 2 cups cracked ice
- Canned whole lychees, drained
- Preserved black cherries, such as Luxardo
1. On a shallow plate add corn syrup. Add a few drops of red food coloring and stir. Very lightly dip the rims of your glasses into the red syrup and let drip down the sides of the glass (a little goes a long way). You can use a q-tip to add bigger drops if desired.
2. In a blender combine coconut cream, pineapple juice and rum until well mixed. Then add the ice and blend until smooth.
3. Stuff the black cherries into the lychees.
4. Pour the drinks into the blood rimmed glasses and garnish with a lychee eyeball or two.