- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup baby spinach, packed
- 1/2 medium avocado, pitted and scooped from shell
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract or 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 1½ stevia packets (more or less to desired sweetness)
- 2 teaspoons plant-based vanilla protein powder
This smoothie tastes cool and refreshing like a Peppermint Pattie. The avocados make it super creamy and filling. It's the perfect morning or afternoon pick-me-up.
Swap option: Feel free to swap stevia for monk fruit if that's your preferred natural sweetener. You can use frozen avocado chunks instead of fresh avocados to save time (1/2 cup frozen avocado = 1/2 medium avocado).
Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth and creamy in consistency.