This sweet and savory salad is great for summertime entertaining. It's light, easy to assemble and full of fresh flavor.
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1½ teaspoons honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 9 ounces baby spinach, washed
- 2 ripe pears, sliced
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2/3 cups walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 3 ounces crumbled feta cheese
In a small bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients.
Toss the dressing with all the salad ingredients in a large bowl and serve.