Nothing says "summer" like a succulent and juicy peach. While eating this delicious stone fruit straight from the fruit bowl is plenty delicious, this decadent dessert will really wow your taste buds. I grill the peaches to bring out their natural sweetness, then top 'em with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, fresh raspberries, and a sprinkle of granola or crushed graham crackers for a satisfying crunch.
- 1 ripe peach
- 1/2 cup scoop of vanilla ice cream
- fresh raspberries
- 1-2 tablespoons granola or crumbled graham cracker
1. Prepare outdoor grill or indoor grill pan with oil spray and preheat to medium-high.
2. Slice peach in half and remove pit. Place both halves cut-side down on grill and allow to cook, about 5 minutes, or until the peaches develop nice grill marks.
3. Remove peaches from heat and slice one of the halves into quarters. Add the other uncut half, grill-side up, to the bottom of a deep glass ramekin or dish. Add a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Place the remaining peach slices around the ice cream, then sprinkle on fresh raspberries and granola over the top.