I struggled to find a breakfast that was simple to meal-prep that kept its flavor in the fridge. Overnight oats is such a great recipe because you can have it warm or cold, which means it's perfect for breakfast in summer or winter! Oats are a very plain ingredient, which makes them super versatile! The flavors are endless which means you can be creative and add your favorite flavors.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 sprinkle ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup of almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
1. Divide oats, almond milk and cinnamon evenly into two containers and stir to combine well.
2. Place the fresh berries onto a chopping board and pour honey over the top. Mash the berries and honey with a fork.
3. Add the berries to the containers, cover and place into the fridge overnight.
4. In the morning, top with the peanut butter and mix through.