- 8 slices brioche loaf, sliced, 3/4 inch-thick
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 8 ounces concord grape jam
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter
- 4 tablespoons peanuts, rough chopped and toasted
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup concord grapes, cut in half
Combine peanut butter and cream cheese and whip in a food processer until combined.
Shmear peanut butter mixture on one side of bread and concord grape jam on another and combine to make a sandwich.
Combine eggs, sugar, vanilla and cream and whip to combine.
On a griddle on medium high heat, melt butter, dip sandwiches in egg mixture and place on griddle, cook until golden brown on both sides. Take off heat and let rest for 30 seconds and slice in half.
Combine toasted peanuts and maple syrup and heat until a simmer.
Garnish french toast with grape halves and drizzle with toasted peanut syrup.