If you don't have a spiralizer, use a vegetable peeler to peel the zucchini into long ribbons. You can add 100-150 grams of your favorite animal protein to this recipe or choose one of the following options: 1/2 cup lentils, chickpeas or beans (or a mix) or 1-2 eggs.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4-5 zucchinis, spiralized
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 2-3 tbsp high-quality pesto
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
2. Add the spiralized zucchini to the pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes, or until soft.
3. Add the chopped broccoli, pesto, spring onion and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season generously with salt and pepper. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, or until combined and heated through.
4. Serve with your protein of choice and a sprinkle of chili flakes.