- TK heaping cups mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella
- Oil, for frying
- Milk, as needed
- Sour cream (optional)
Take yesterday's mashed potatoes from boring to brilliant by turning them into cheesy, crispy potato pancakes. Use these to make sandwiches, serve them up as another savory side or a wonderful snack all on their own.
In a bowl, mix all ingredients very well. If it is too dry adjust the consistency with a little milk.2.
Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add a couple of tablespoons of oil.3.
Pour 1/4 cup batter into hot pan; brown on both sides.4.
Garnish with a bit of parsley and top with sour cream, if using.