The ultra-soft texture of overripe avocados is perfect for adding rich creaminess to this easy salad dressing.
Swap option: You can also serve this as a dip with raw veggies or crackers.
- 1 overripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 radish tops
- 1 handful fresh basil
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic
- Coarse sea salt and fresh ground pepper
Add all ingredients, including salt and pepper to taste, to a food processor and blitz until smooth.