- 1/4 bunch dill leaves
- 1/4 bunch flat parsley leaves
- 1/4 bunch mint leaves
- 1/2 bunch chives, coarsely chopped
- 1 overripe avocado
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon, plus 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor, combine dill, parsley, mint, chives, and overripe avocado with the mayonnaise. Process just until the herbs are chopped.
- With the motor running, slowly add the buttermilk, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning. This recipe can be made in advance and will keep refrigerated for up to 4 days.