- Cooking spray
- 4 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 6-to-8-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 scallions, sliced (white and green parts separated)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Honey mustard, for dipping
- Freshly ground black pepper
Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven; preheat to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray. Combine the cornflakes, 1 tablespoon olive oil and the paprika in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon water, 1/4 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl; add the chicken and toss to coat.
Dredge the chicken in the cornflake mixture, pressing to help it adhere. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet; mist with cooking spray. Bake on the upper oven rack until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Flip the chicken and bake until cooked through, 7 to 10 more minutes.
Meanwhile, toss the green beans, garlic, scallion whites and the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Spread on another baking sheet; bake on the lower oven rack, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 20 minutes. Toss with the lemon zest and scallion greens. Serve with the chicken and honey mustard.
Nutritional Analysis Per ServingCalories:455Fat: 11 gSaturated: 2 gCholesterol: 99 mgSodium: 579 mgCarbohydrate: 46 gFiber: 7 gProtein: 47 g