Greet the morning with a smoothie as bright as the rising sun. Tropical mango, juicy orange and creamy banana make this smoothie flavorful and filling. It's great for a snack or a mini meal.
Per smoothie: 194 calories, 2.5g total fat (0.5g sat fat), 119mg sodium, 36g carbs, 5g fiber, 24.5g sugars, 11.5g protein
- 1/2 medium orange (about 1/2 cup segments plus zest)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/3 cup (about 1/2 medium) sliced and frozen banana
- 3 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 cup crushed ice (about 4 ice cubes)
Add 1/2 teaspoon orange zest to a blender.2.
Peel orange, separate into segments, and add to the blender.3.
Add all remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth, stopping and stirring if needed.