When you're in need of pure comfort, this one-pot pasta is like the world's best cuddle. Try this recipe from Tasty for a delicious dinner that's sure to satisfy.
- 6 strips bacon, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 5 ounces spinach
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 5 cups milk
- 1 pound dry penne pasta
- 1 cup Parmesan, grated
1. Cook the bacon in a large pot over medium-high heat until crispy.
2. Add the chicken and cook until no pink is showing. Remove the chicken.
3. Cook the spinach, garlic, salt, and pepper with the bacon until the spinach has wilted.
4. Put the chicken back in, add the milk, then stir.
5. Bring the milk to a boil, then add the pasta.
6. Stir constantly for about 10 minutes until the pasta is cooked.
7. Add the Parmesan, then mix until the cheese has melted. Enjoy!