In this chicken breast recipe from TASTY, the chicken is topped with pesto and mozzarella and cooked in the same pan as veggies to serve on the side, so dinner is a snap to make.
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 large zucchini, sliced
- 2 cartons red cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 jar pesto
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
2. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
3. Lay out the 3 chicken breasts in the middle of the baking tray. Spread the zucchini evenly on one end and the cherry tomatoes on the other. Top with the chopped garlic.
4. Evenly drizzle the olive oil over the veggies and chicken.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over everything. Toss veggies to coat.
6. Pour the jar of pesto evenly over the chicken breasts and top with mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
8. Rest chicken 10 minutes before serving.