- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoon to 8 anchovy fillets, finely minced
- 2 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 4 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 3 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 dash es of tabasco
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
Place mayonnaise, mustard, anchovies, garlic, vinegar, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco into a bowl.
Mix and whisk ingredients well.
Slowly add olive oil until fully incorporated, then fold in Parmesan and continue to mix until everything is nice and mixed.
Finish with ground pepper and salt if needed.
Toss 5 or 6 whole romaine leaves in a metal bowl with 2-3 tablespoons of dressing, season with salt and pepper.
Place greens on a plate and garnish with fried capers, buttered croutons and shaved Parmesan cheese.