- 8 ounce fresh chinese egg noodles
- 2 cup bean sprouts
- 3 cup green onions, julienned
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili pil or a store-bought version
- 1 cup peanut dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
Bring a large pot filled with water to a boil over high heat.
Add the noodles and cook according to the package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Place the noodles in a large bowl with the bean sprouts, green onions, half of the cilantro leaves, bell pepper, salt, white pepper, and chili oil.
Pour the dressing over the noodles and toss to coat evenly.
Sprinkle the peanuts and remaining cilantro leaves over the top.
Transfer to a serving plate and serve chilled or at room temperature.