There are loads of new alternative milks on the block — think oat milk, pistachio milk and even banana milk. Choose your own (milk-ish) adventure and blend up this thick and luxurious Chocolate-Peanut Butter Milkshake. It's dairy-free, naturally sweet and calls for only five simple ingredients (ice cream is not one of them!). Just grab your reusable straw (this is 2020!) and sip away.
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled and frozen
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice (about 5 ice cubes)
Toss everything into a blender and puree until thick, smooth and frothy. (Do not overmix or it will become too thin.) For a darker chocolaty taste, add an extra 1/3 tablespoon cocoa powder.