All you need for these easy no-bake (and no-cook!) cookie balls is a few simple pantry ingredients and a food processor.
Technique tip: To save even more time, use store-bought ground almond flour and oat flour.
Swap option: Feel free to swap the almonds for a different type of nut, such as pecans or walnuts.
- 2½ cups rolled oats
- 1½ cups slivered almonds
- 1 cup Smucker's Strawberry Fruit & Honey Spread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Vegetable oil
1. Combine rolled oats and almonds in a food processor and pulse until fine.
2. Add the fruit spread, vanilla, salt and honey, and pulse repeatedly until a ball of dough forms in the food processor (if the mixture is too wet, add additional oats 1/4 cup at a time; if too dry, add honey a teaspoon at a time).
3. Add the mini chocolate chips and pulse just until combined.
4. Place a little vegetable oil in your hands and working with about 2 tablespoons of dough at a time, roll the mixture into a ball. Place on the prepared baking sheet, and repeat with rest of dough.
5. Serve immediately, or cover and store in the refrigerator.