1 - 2
- 4 lemon sandwich cookies
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Yellow food coloring (optional)
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- Mint leaves
- Crush the lemon cookies. Add the melted butter and stir through the crumbs.
- Tip into the base of one (or two, depending on size) jars and press to compact.
- Top base with 3-5 raspberries pressed up against the side of the jar.
- Semi whip cream till its just beginning to hold shape, being careful not to over whip.
- Combine cream cheese, lemon juice and zest and powdered sugar with a drop or two of yellow food coloring (optional) and mix with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Gently fold through the semi whipped cream and spoon into jar(s)
- Refrigerate for 2 hours until firm and top with additional whipped cream, raspberries and mint leaves