- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled chopped
- 1 small head of Napa or Chinese cabbage, rinsed and sliced
- 3-4 carrots, peeled and sliced diagonally
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- ½ cup of oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- ½ cup shoyu sauce (or lower-sodium soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Lightly brown chicken in sesame oil.
- Stir in onions and garlic until partially cooked.
- Add the oyster sauce, shoyu and sugar and mix.
- Then add the carrots, broccoli and cabbage and stir for a couple of minutes until all ingredients are full cooked and remove from heat.
- Top the dish off with cilantro.
- Serve with rice.