- One 9½-ounce ball pizza dough ball, homemade or store-bought
- 1/2 tablespoon San Marzano tomato purée
- 2 tablespoons crushed piennolo tomatoes and corbarino tomatoes
- 1 handful Italian parsley leaves
- 1 pinch coarse Sicilian sea salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse toasted breadcrumbs
- 8-10 sun dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese
This pizza really highlights some of the amazing tomato varieties from the Naples area of Italy. It's named after my cousin Concetta, one of the great cooks of my family.
Preheat oven to 550°F (or as hot as your home oven can get).2.
Flatten pizza dough ball, leaving a rim around the edge. Top with tomato purée, piennolo and corbarino tomatoes, parsley, sea salt and olive oil.3.
Place the pie on a pizza stone and bake for 2-3 minutes.4.
Remove from the oven, top with sun dried tomatoes, breadcrumbs and Pecorino cheese, and serve immediately.