This pizza really highlights some of the amazing tomato varieties from the Naples area of Italy. It's named after my cousin Concetta, one of the great cooks of my family.
- One 9½-ounce ball pizza dough ball, homemade or store-bought
- 1/2 tablespoon San Marzano tomato purée
- 2 tablespoons crushed piennolo tomatoes and corbarino tomatoes
- 1 handful Italian parsley leaves
- 1 pinch coarse Sicilian sea salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse toasted breadcrumbs
- 8-10 sun dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese
Preheat oven to 550°F (or as hot as your home oven can get).2.
Flatten pizza dough ball, leaving a rim around the edge. Top with tomato purée, piennolo and corbarino tomatoes, parsley, sea salt and olive oil.3.
Place the pie on a pizza stone and bake for 2-3 minutes.4.
Remove from the oven, top with sun dried tomatoes, breadcrumbs and Pecorino cheese, and serve immediately.