- 12 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 cup reserved sliced cooked skirt steak, diced (or 1 cup diced cooked steak or ground beef)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup prepared salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup prepared guacamole
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.2.
Trim the round edges from the tortillas, making 12 4-inch squares.
Arrange 4 squares on the prepared baking sheet.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the steak, cheese, sour cream, salsa and chili powder.
Spoon half of the steak mixture onto the tortillas on the baking sheet.
Top each stack with a second tortilla square.
Spoon the remaining steak mixture on top and cover with the last tortilla squares.
Spray the top layer with cooking spray and season with salt.4.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the tortillas are golden brown and the cheese melts.
Top the Napoleons with a dollop of guacamole and sprinkle with black olives just before serving.