- 8 coconut macaroons, biscotti or shortbread cookies
- 2 cups (about 1 pint) mixed berries like blueberries, strawberries, raspberries or blackberries, rinsed and sliced into bite-sized pieces as needed
- 1 can or tub of whipped cream
- Crumble 4 of the cookies and divide evenly between 4 juice glasses, Mason jars or other wide-bottomed glass dishes.
- Place a handful of berries on top of the cookies, then squirt or spoon a layer of whipped cream on top of the berries.
- Repeat with another layer of crumbled cookies, berries, and whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for up to 1 hour before serving.