The ease of this recipe is what makes it so incredible. It's especially handy when the holidays are so chaotic. You can whip up a batch of these sweet potato treats without ever turning on the oven!
Swap option: You can also use canned sweet potato and add more sugar and flavor until you reach the taste you enjoy. You can also use cool whip in place of whipped cream but taste to adjust sugar.
- 16 ounces (2 packages) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sweet potato casserole mixture, cooled to room temperature
- 1⅓ cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- Graham cracker crumbs
1. In the bowl of your stand mixer, mix together cream cheese, sweet potato casserole mixture, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg until smooth.
2. Fold cream cheese mixture with whipped cream until well incorporated and lightened.
3. Next add graham cracker crumbs to the bottoms of small jars or ramekins.
4. Spoon cheesecake mixture over crumbs and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
5. Top with whipped cream, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.