Where's the beef? That's a question you won't be asking after you try these zesty, crispy Korean fried chicken burgers. They use chicken thigh meat, so they're incredibly tender and juicy.
- Leftover fried chicken thighs, deboned
- Sweet and spicy chili sauce, to taste
- Brioche burger buns
- Iceberg lettuce
- Kewpie Japanese mayo
1. Take your leftover fried chicken thighs.
2. To assemble, the chicken burger, top one half of the brioche bun with a chicken thigh. Add the chili sauce and top with lettuce.
3. On one half of the brioche bun, add a smearing of Kewpie mayo for extra flavor.
4. Put the burger together and enjoy.