This incredibly simple salad is full of fresh summery flavor. The juicy tomatoes, crunchy cucumber, cooling mint and zesty lemon will add brightness to any grilled dish.
- 4 beefsteak tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup torn mint leaves
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, halved
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, mint and feta cheese.
2. Drizzle in the olive oil and toss to combine.
3. Squeeze the lemon juice into the salad, season with salt and pepper, and serve.