Hunger won't stand a chance against this protein-packed meal for one. It's filled with hearty beans, healthy cauliflower rice and fresh veggies. It's great as a last-minute lunch or dinner!
- 1½ cups frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/3 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
1. Place cauliflower, pepper and onion in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave for 2 minutes, or until cauliflower has thawed and fresh veggies have softened.
2. Stir in taco seasoning and lime juice. Top with black beans and cheese, and microwave for 1 minute, or until hot.
3. Top with salsa, sour cream and cilantro.