Turn meatball parm sandwiches into a scoop-and-serve dinner with this incredibly easy recipe from TASTY.
- 1 large loaf Italian bread
- 1 large jar marinara sauce
- 1 bag frozen pre-cooked meatballs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350˚F/180˚C.2.
Lay out 3/4 of the Italian bread cubes in the bottom of a greased 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Evenly pour half the marinara sauce over the bread. Add a layer of meatballs. Sprinkle evenly with half the mozzarella and half the Parmesan cheeses. Add remaining bread, remaining sauce, and remaining cheese.3.
Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until heated through.4.