The flavors of the fresh ingredients meld beautifully to create a creamy and refreshing smoothie that's not overly sweet. You can feel good about the quality nutrition from potassium in cantaloupe and avocado, vitamin C from mangoes, heart healthy fats from avocado, protein and essential nutrients from Greek yogurt and milk. A hint of ginger and squeeze of lime connect all the delectable parts!
Technique tip: Blend well for a full 45-60 seconds total for a creamy, delicious consistency.
Swap option: You can use frozen or fresh mango in this recipe. Swap your dairy milk and yogurt for a dairy-free alternative if you prefer such as almond, oat, soy or coconut.
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 cup ripe honeydew or cantaloupe chunks
- 3/4 cup mango, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1/2 cup low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground ginger or 1 teaspoon ginger juice
- 1/2 lime, juiced (about 1½ teaspoons lime juice)
In a high speed blender, combine all ingredients except ice and blend on high for 30-45 seconds.
Turn off, check consistency and add ice to your preference and blend 10-15 seconds more.