If you have a sore throat and are feeling run down, start your morning with this healthy tea. Ginger is known for its many health benefits, plus it helps soothes sore throats, strengthens immunity and, most importantly now, relieves stress!
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh ginger root, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup light or dark brown sugar
- 1 lemon, skin on, sliced
- 4 cups water
1. Put all ingredients into a medium pot, bring to a boil.
2. Turn down the heat and simmer for at least 30 minutes. Then strain liquid into mugs.
3. Serve tea while still hot, warm or cold.