- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 clove fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cracked blacked pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh rosemary leaves, rough chopped
- 3 cup fresh lemon
- 1 teaspoon dry greek oregano
- 8 teaspoon lamb steak
Take all ingredients and combine together.
Place steaks on platter the night before and spoon marinade evenly over both sides of steaks.
Marinade overnight, remove from refrigerator 1 hour before grilling.
Preheat grill to high.
Arrange steaks on hot grill grates.
Grill, turning with tongs, until cooked to taste; 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium rare.
Remove steaks and place on serving platter.
Drizzle with olive oil and serve with fresh lemon wedges.